We Buy Houses Butztown PA: Christmas City Properties buys houses in Butztown, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood located within Bethlehem Township, PA in Northampton County. When you find yourself in a position of needing to sell a problem property, we are here to help.
Of course, there are several solutions available to you; listing with a Realtor? and trying to sell on your own through Craigslist and other methods. However, the fastest and easiest way to sell your Butztown home is to contact us! We buy houses in types of conditions and circumstances. For example:
- We buy houses that need a lot of repair work. This situation typically scares homebuyers and makes it very hard to list with Realtors?. Let’s face it, Realtors? want to list good-looking properties that make their life easier. They cringe at the thought of listing a property requiring a lot of repair work. On the other hand, Christmas City Properties specializes in these types of properties. There is nothing that will scare us away!
- We buy problem rental properties. If you are a landlord that is sick and tired of dealing with tenant problems such as evictions, late payments, damage, and all the other headaches that come along with being a landlord, we can help! We will purchase your rental property quickly and painlessly allowing you to move on with your life. Let us deal with the headaches of being a landlord.
- We handle the purchase of properties in estates. Did you just inherit property and have no interest in dealing with it? We have handled these situations in the past and will walk you through what needs to happen for you to sell your newly inherited house.
Let Christmas City Properties by your Butztown property. Get started now by completing our house valuation worksheet. After you complete this worksheet, we will contact you to have a brief conversation. If you like what you hear, the next step is for us to schedule time to visit you at your property. If you are an out-of-town owner, no worries! We will make arrangements to view your property without you needing to be present.
After our property inspection, we will present an offer to you. If we agree on a sale price, we will have our local Bethlehem attorney create a contract of sale for both of us to sign. Once this contract of sale signed, he will order a title commitment. We typically close within five days of receiving the title commitment. This is, by far, the fastest and easiest way to sell your Bethlehem property.
Butztown PA Points Of Interest
Butztown falls in the northeastern portion of Bethlehem and has the zip code 18020. One of Bethlehem’s major roadways, Easton Avenue, runs through Butztown, connecting it to Route 33.
In 1806 George Butz built a grist mill along the Nancy Run. Soon after, a group of dwellings sprang up including the Butztown Hotel and the area became known as Butztown. The mill was sold by George Butz to R.T. Schweitzer who continued to operate the mill. The mill and the hotel can be found on the map dated 1870.
Nancy Run Fire Company – This local firehouse was incorporated on April 6th, 1931. In the first year, the company responded to 15 calls. Their current property on Easton Ave was purchased in 1960. Today, the company responds to nearly 1,000 calls for service annually. A major renovation of the station was completed in 2016 to accommodate their live-in program.
Nancy Run – A small tributary leading into the Lehigh River, called Nancy Run is located within Butztown, Bethlehem, PA. This small tributary is slightly more than 4 miles in length and flows through Bethlehem Township and Freemansburg.
Keystone Pub – The Keystone Pub purchase the Butztown Hotel and converted the property into a well known local pub, serving the some the Lehigh Valley’s best buffalo chicken wings. Keystone Pub & Grill is dedicated to local schools, groups, and organizations by hosting fundraisers and contributing donations. This pub has become a favorite local water hole for gatherings after work.
Blue Grillhouse – Blue is known as the best Seafood and Steakhouse in Bethlehem Township PA. This is a high-end steakhouse owned by the Paxos Group and is a favorite location for a special occasion. Blue offers the capacity to host large business dinners as well as weddings and other large, catered events.
Picture credit: BrettLewis88 [CC BY-SA 4.0], via Wikimedia Commons
Big Woody’s Sports Grill – This is another local favorite for wings, pizza, and beer. Locals come to Big Woody’s Sports Grill to catch sports games. It is no wonder that this establishment was voted the Best Bar in the 2016 Morning Call Reader’s Choice Awards.
Butztown, Bethlehem PA Location
Sell Your House Fast In Butztown, Bethlehem PA
If you need to sell your house in Butztown, PA, contact Christmas City Properties. We buy houses in Butztown and provide an easy, quick, headache-free sale with no fees and no commissions. Contact us today to receive an all-cash offer for your Butztown house and receive a written offer within days. Reasons to sell your house to Christmas City Properties:
- You inherited a home
- You lost your job and can’t make the mortgage payments
- You want to avoid massive repairs
- You are tired of evicting problem tenants
- You want to sell your rental property
- You need cash fast
- You are relocating and need to sell your home fast
- You want to avoid foreclosure
Each of these situations can leave you stressed and worrying about what to do. Christmas City Properties, with its team of house buyers in Butztown, PA, offers the fastest, easiest way to resolve your problem. The condition of your home or its location does not matter.